I Just love love love the new jumbo images by Stampendous! They are so fun to color and really pack some "wow" on every card! Just look at this interactive card. It is amazing and so easy for anyone to color.
Directions for Hydrangea Card.
Stamp: Jumbo Hydrangea CRS5005-c
Black Cardstock: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (folded)
Lilac Cardstock: 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Black Cardstock Label die cut (sizzix Big Shot Die)
Black Organdy Ribbon 6" long
Scrap paper for tag with one black brad
Copic Markers used:
Flowers: Violet BV000, BV02, BV04, and a bit of Pink R81 and a tiny bit of B000
Leaves: YG01, YG03, YG63
Flower Centers: Y32, Y35
coloring tip: Start with your lightest color, then gradually add your darker colors using less of each color as you get darker. I chose to not over blend my colors on this image to have a more mottled look, if you prefer a smoother look - blend your colors together using your lighter marker.
1. Stamp image twice.
2. Color the first image and cut out. (without leaves)
3. Pop dot the image onto your card stock as shown.
4. Color three flowers and leaves on second image, then cut out
5. Pop dot extra layer of flowers on top of image for dimensional look then tuck leaves under the main image.
6. Stamp greeting on scrap paper and clip corners, and add a bit of ribbon or scrap black paper for a tag handle. Tuck this behind the image for fun interactive action!
Try it with other color combinations!
Pinks: R81, R83, R85
Golden Yellows: Y32, Y35, Y38
Slate Blue: B000, B91, B93, B95
Blue Green: BG0000, BG01, BG02
or try your own combo!
Stamps available at your local scrapbook store. If they are not on the shelf ask for them.